Monday, November 14, 2005

Taipei

I am jazzed. Looking back at the wiki we created during my workshop, I found this comment:

"One message I got from Jay's speech is the exponential acceleration of, not only the learning evolution, but the evolution of intellectual humankind. I feel enlightend and liberated. I am reminded of Plato's Cave. Imagine humankind finally taking away the chains on thier legs and necks, turning around to see that the traditional learning contents are but the shadows of the puppets manipulated by marionette players(instructors? unfortunately I am one of them.) Will we, among the first released prisoners(thanks to Jay), become one of the intrepid pioneers to walk toward the light from outside of the cave, and "dive in" the realities of the world?"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Archives